Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rue Mag (a.k.a. my latest obsessions)

"Flipping" though Rue always gives me a comforting feeling. I almost can't describe it. Every page just fills my mind with so many ideas, wants, and inspiration. It makes me feel, for lack of a better word, at home. When I got word via Rue's facebook this morning that the newest issue had been released, I couldn't wait to take the first glimpse! Here are my favorite articles and photos I found on my journey through issue #3:


First of all, this cover, perfectly laid out with an owl (my absolute fav) and evergreen trees to create this perfectly silhouetted wintery scene.


I am in love with this rustic and classic/clean look from Brook Giannetti. I love her story, as well. She is one of those lucky people born with the ability to design interiors.

Alison Sudol's home shows vintage sophistication and class. I am falling deeply in love with her style and her home, so I apologize in advance for posting basically the entire article here...




Because I am a big vinyl collector, this vintage record player is a key piece to any home. The rest of Alison's decorative accessories and collections are pure and homey, as she states in her article, as the best compliment she can ever receive.

Overall, the latest issue of Rue featured spreads with vivid, crisp photography, great fashion tips and fun little reminders that spring is coming with images of poppies and posies in bright yellows and pinks.

All images, credit: Rue Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared tow hat lies within us."



- Ralph Waldo Emerson