Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Miami Architecture

I'm home from my glorious trip to Ft. Lauderdale! So nice to come home to an hour of extra daylight and the offical start of the spring season (not that it physically started yet since we are expecting a snow storm in the coming hours). I will miss the 80-90 degree weather everyday and the beautiful sandy beaches...
During our trip, we took the time to visit Miami; the Art Deco capital of the world! I fell madly in love with all of the vibrant colors and divine architecture.





I fell in love with Miami and the beauty just pouring out of the streets and the beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared tow hat lies within us."



- Ralph Waldo Emerson