Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Been a Very Long Time...

Wow! Life sure has been busy. I finished my spring semester and now have more time to contribute to my blog. During my last semester I took Lighting, which has always been an enticing field of study to me. I fell in love with the fact that light can encourage mood and feeling and evoke passion, as well as distaste. I find myself being attracted to lighting with an interesting twist.


The cove lighting in this space gives depth and demension and the design created with the recessed cans outlines them nicely.



I am in love with the note light fixture. I wonder if you can add your own personal notes...


Great idea for accent lighting under the island.

Sitting Area image, credit: hobokenhero
Office Space image, credit: Dezeen
Kitchen image, credit: HomePortfolio 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared tow hat lies within us."



- Ralph Waldo Emerson