Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hollywood Glam

Last night I snuggled in while the blustery wind blew outside and watched "A Single Man". It was an amazing movie in itself featuring Colin Firth and Julianne Moore. Set in the 60s in Santa Monica, CA, it featured the most beautiful architecture and captured the essence of true Hollywood glam. A set designed so elegantly, I feel Woodson & Rummerfield would be proud.
First up, is Colin's character, George's home. Absolutely impectable architecture by John Lautner was the backdrop for this gorgeous set.




Now on to Julianne's character, Charlie's home. The interiors of this home were my personal favorite. Just look at that sofa!



Yes, I'll take this as my powder room please!

I found out the home is now on the market selling for 1.495 million... any takers?


George's home photos, credit: Apartment Therapy
Charlie's home photo #1, credit: IMDB
Charlie's home photo #2: L.A. Times
Charlie's home photo #3: L.A.Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared tow hat lies within us."



- Ralph Waldo Emerson