Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wallpaper: Classic styles from Georgia Horton

As a designer I have always shied away from wallpaper. It's simply because I would spend hours wallpapering in shop in high school and cutting my fingers to bits (trust me, I have the scars to prove it) and the paper would shrink and expand and never line up properly. So needless to say, I don't quite have the best memories associated with the stuff. However, when I came across Georgia Horton's line of hand printed wallpapers and instantly repressed all those bad memories! Take a look at her gorgeous, fun prints that are unlike much that I've ever seen.


This one is my all time favorite due to my slight obsession with lobsters and all things nautical.


Quite elegant and playful, aren't they?


There are plenty of styles to suit just about any interior application from vintage to contemporary, so please go check them out!

All photos, credit: Georgia Horton 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared tow hat lies within us."



- Ralph Waldo Emerson