Friday, February 25, 2011

Work Spaces with Style

Although this weekend isn't shaping up to be a very nice one weather-wise, I'm kind of ok with that. I've got my boy and my pups to keep me warm so I'm looking forward to lounging. However, before I do, I have a bit of homework to do. On that note, let's peruse some home office and work spaces with true style and sophistication, perfect to tackle that pile of paperwork (or in my case, homework) that's been looming.




What better way to get inspired than with a collage of photos that inspire you?





Desk space image, credit: Milling Road by Baker
Bright work space image, credit: Momoy
Photo-filled work station image, credit: Miss Vu
Notepad image, credit: Design*Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared tow hat lies within us."



- Ralph Waldo Emerson